Monday, January 14, 2013

Happy New Year!

I almost blogged every month of 2012! ...until I didn't post anything in November and December. I guess I could give a list of excuses, including the fact that I no longer have internet at home, but really, I was just lazy. I could have blogged from the app on my phone.

I do want to ask though, who out there still reads my blog on occasion? Has it been interesting to read throughout the last year, or has it been pushed to the list of blogs you feel obligated to keep reading because you found it (or me) interesting at one point? I'm honestly curious! I tend to blog a lot about aerial acrobatics, as it takes up a lot of my attention outside of work, but if it's not interesting to read about let me know and I'll make an effort to include more non-aerial related posts throughout the year. I didn't start this blog to be a journal for myself (even though it kind of does that anyway), I wanted the opportunity to write for others' enjoyment. I love the feeling of writing something that I can go back and enjoy reading as well. To this day my favorite post on my blog is this one. Makes me laugh every time.

So please, give me your feedback!
-What topics have been interesting/not interesting?
-More/less photos?
-Is my occasionally snarky sense of humor offensive or entertaining?
I want to hear your thoughts!

Happy Blogging!

4 comments:

  1. Hey wait, I didn't get a Christmas card! Haha! I seem to have dropped out of the blogosphere lately, but I still enjoy looking up blogs and catching up with friends. I like yours because you always do fun and exciting things. And your humor is great! So, as unhelpful as this will sound, do more of what you are doing and less of what you are not :) Happy blogging!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We love reading anything you choose to write about! Blog more often (I will too!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll read it. I will add you to my list. I love your snarkiness. Bring it on!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the feedback! Blog on! (Nice to see your blog Jenn! Didn't know you had one!)

    ReplyDelete