Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Paycheck

I picked up my first paycheck from my part time job today - I felt happy to get the money, then that feeling was quickly followed up by a touch of sadness when I remembered how much I used to make. I'm losing confidence that I'll find a full time job doing something I will enjoy (read - something in my career field), or that pays well; sometimes I wonder if my time in LA may actually be coming to an end. I need something to happen to improve my situation soon if I want to stay in my apartment (that's up for debate anyway) or you know, want to keep paying my student loan and making my car payment. I kind of have a potential work opportunity out of state on the horizon, but there are a couple of (big) factors that are preventing the opportunity from coming to fruition. I just kind of feel stuck. What am I missing? How can I fix my situation? Come on college degree - show me you're worth something!

No comments:

Post a Comment