Monday, July 22, 2013

P.K.M.I.

I read a lot of blogs. Because I read a lot of blogs I have developed a pretty good idea of things I do not want this blog to turn into. Let me present to you my "P.K.M.I..." list so you can help keep me in check. As a disclaimer, I'm not singling out any of my blogging friends. I like to read your blogs; they give me something to distract me from whatever else I'm supposed to be doing!

Please Kick Me If...

...I get into the habit of titling my blog posts with acronyms (today's title was obviously meant to be ironic. Did you catch that?).

...I regularly share more than 5 pictures in a post. If more are needed, I should create a collage and present that as one or two photos.

...I start dedicating my blog posts to people who aren't in my life yet (a spouse I don't have, yet-to-be-conceived children, etc.).

...I regularly gush about how adorable my very average looking child/pet is.

...I turn my blog into a "marriage blog." See THIS POST to understand my thoughts on this.

...I monetize my blog to the point where ads are basically the only thing you notice.

...I ever use my blog to try to sell 

...I stop having fun while posting.

Love you all. Blog on.

No comments:

Post a Comment