Sunday, August 1, 2010

Hollywood Forever Cemetary

"Founded in 1899, Hollywood Forever Cemetery is the resting place of hundreds of Hollywood’s greatest stars. Recently refurbished to its original splendor, the cemetery attracts visitors from all over the world. Yet it is also an active cemetery and funeral home." (hollywoodforever.com)

This cemetary is very cool. If anyone knows me very well they know that I actually enjoy cemetaries; they are incredibly peaceful. Now, I'd never sneak into one by myself at midnight when the fog's rolling in... because, again, if you know me very well you know I can't handle scary things. AT ALL. I cut scary movies out of my life more than five years ago and have never once reconsidered that decision. Anyhow, going to a cemetary at night with a group of friends to watch an old Gary Cooper black and white western flick - that's another story!


Before the movie started I wandered around to get some pictures of the AWESOME tombstones, etc. I'm pretty much convinced that every person buried here came from a family that's loaded. See for yourself:



No comments:

Post a Comment