Friday, April 30, 2010

Spring Break?

Now that I'm not in school I don't really qualify for a Spring Break, but this last weekend when a couple friends of mine traveled down from Las Vegas for a visit I felt like that's what I was enjoying. After meeting up at the hotel in Sylmar (North of LA) we did what anyone who visits Cali should do at least once: we went to the walk of fame to find some favorites!

The King,


The Mouse,


Several hand/foot prints in front of the Chinese Theater,


And Erik Estrada.


Of course, I also paid tribute to my favorite star on the walk of fame: Sonny and Cher.
The next morning after scoring free muffins at reception we headed a little farther North to Valencia and spent the day at Magic Mountain! We conquered rollercoasters, some swings, and even a carousel. Yes... they enforced the seatbelt rule on the carousel.


Overall it was a fun weekend, and the first time in a long time I rode multiple rollercoasters and never once ended up feeling dizzy from them! So, if you're ever out here in Cali and you're headed for Magic Mountain, make sure you don't miss the coaster X2. By FAR the best ride there, and I promise you've never experienced anything quite like it.

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like a lot of fun! :)
    Wish I could have been there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a Spring Break in my book! It's Spring, and you took a break - totally qualifies! Looks like it was fuN!

    ReplyDelete