Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Not What You'd Expect...

I took a quick trip to Colorado this weekend, and was able to stop and stay in Hurricane, Utah at my Aunt and Uncle's house both on my way up and on my way back home. On the way home however, I took a few extra hours to relax at their house in the morning before I got in my car and finished up the drive. While there my Aunt had a repair man come over to fix their dishwasher. She left him in the kitchen while she got ready for the day, and I wandered into the living room to use their computer. That was when the repair man's cell phone rang. Really loud. And definitely not with a ring tone I'd expect to hear coming from a 25-35 year old single (at least, no ring on the finger) man. I was glad I was in the other room, because, how could I have resisted laughing when I heard Miley Cyrus singing "The Climb" blaring from the kitchen??

1 comment:

  1. Oh for heaven's sakes. I can't stand that song... Can we say: GAY.

    ReplyDelete