Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Weekly Scheduling

My schedule is out of control! I'm busy all the time, I stay up way too late for no good reason (like right now), and therefore I am not accomplishing everything I need to in a timely manner. I have decided I need to get my evenings back on a normal-ish schedule so I can guarantee that I'm getting enough sleep throughout the week, and allowing time to get some work done! 

Rules I'm going to start implementing to help me do this:

1. Lights out by 11pm when I work an early shift the next day; midnight on other days.
2. Electronics off at least 30 minutes before lights out. This means I need to set the alarm on my phone for the next day before the electronic curfew.
3. Up by 8:30am on days/mornings off.
4. 10am-11am on Tuesdays and Thursdays are specifically dedicated to working on my business. I must be dressed and fed before this time so I can give this work my undivided attention for the entire hour. No social media may be used during this time. Email is okay only if it's directly related to business. I can work longer if I want to, but I cannot work less than this hour.

I may add to this list if needed, but I think it's a good list to start with. Please feel free to check up on me to make sure I'm following through!

2 comments: