Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Routine

As I have mentioned before I moved at the end of September into an awesome house in LA. Or have I mentioned it? I really can't remember. But it is awesome. And I finally have a room to myself.

Anyway, I have all of my essentials like clothing and toiletries unpacked but still have some work to do before I can gain the use of my bedroom floor for something other than storing boxes. How did I end up with so much stuff? Lately when I have spare time that I could be using to organize one of my closets and throwing stuff away I seem to find something else to do, or don't feel like I have the energy to tackle the project. 

I think a big part of my problem is that I haven't established much of a routine yet. At the beginning of October I again started teaching at a kids aerial arts studio (they were closed all summer while they built their new location) and I was trying to shuffle my schedule with the Coffee Bean to allow me to do both jobs. Those were a few crazy weeks that have left me with strange sleeping habits, low gas light warnings in my car, and some interesting and creative meals from forgetting to go grocery shopping. I desperately need to pull it together for health and safety's sake! Not to mention I haven't been able to spend much time working on the marketing and launch plan for my new business.

Now that both jobs have a pretty steady schedule I'm taking the time today to plan out some sort of routine so I can hold myself accountable for my time and start accomplishing more than I am. I WILL get my room organized, I WILL eat decent meals, I WILL have an earlier bedtime, and I WILL have hours dedicated to building my future business.

But of course, I'll leave some time to keep doing and learning fun things like this:


Acro Balance at Santa Monica Beach - I'm in blue

1 comment: