Friday, September 13, 2013

Preparing for the Franchise

In 6 days I am boarding a plane for the near-East coast and meeting up with my business partner for a workshop with the company we've franchised. I don't have the official breakdown of our daily workshop schedule, but we will be spending about 3 days learning the ins and outs of the way they run the company, learn about the set up process and get an approximate timeline for choosing and constructing our location, sign more official paperwork, and basically be on our way.

I am looking forward to visiting this state again, and for the possibility of meeting up with an old friend I know from Colorado during some down time. I am SO excited for this trip I have had to fight the urge to start packing for about a week, though I have compromised a little by already buying all the travel-sized toiletries I need (baggage fees are for suckers!). Maybe I can put off the packing urge a while longer by arranging transportation to the airport...

1 comment:

  1. Eeek! This is so awesome!
    I can't wait to talk to you in depth about it over the phone!
    :D

    ReplyDelete