Saturday, March 9, 2013

Friday

I had a pretty great Friday. Here's why:

-I got to sleep in a little.
-Drove to Malibu to attempt some outdoor rock climbing with my older brother who is in town visiting and saw a whale swimming past Point Dume (My first time seeing a whale in the wild)! 
-Relocated to an indoor climbing gym after the cold wind convinced us to pack up after two ascents, and kicked butt on my first indoor route - a 5.10a! This was big for me as I haven't been rock climbing in 3+ years (maybe even 6-7 years... I really can't remember the last time I went!), with the best I ever did at my peak being a 5.9 in a gym, and a 5.10 c/d outside. Guess that aerial training is pretty good conditioning!
-Homemade sushi.
-Spent an hour with my brother beating the game Bubble Bobble on the Nintendo NES (yes, the original Nintendo game system).
-Realizing that if I go to sleep right now I can still get 8 hours in before heading off to flying trapeze. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment