Sunday, August 5, 2012

Stats From Last Week

A few numbers from my week. They're not super exact, but pretty close.

46 hours at my FT time job
45.75 hours sleeping (8 hours a night equals 56 hours- I'm obviously falling short)
14 hours at Disneyland
13.5 hours in the car
10 hours working at aerial studio #1
6 hours training at aerial studio #2
3 hours at church

137.75 total hours accounted for.
There are 168 hours in the week, so there is 30.25 hours unaccounted for.

Things I did not account for:
Getting ready for work/getting ready for bed
Eating
Time spent watching TV/Olympics and a couple of movies
Reading

Sorry this post is kind of choppy; I'm feeling a little tired. I also find it amazing that 56 hours of sleep is supposed to fuel 112 hours of awake time. Maybe I should make sure I get all 56 hours this week...

No comments:

Post a Comment