Saturday, June 16, 2012

Sugar Addict

"I think I'll give up sugar for another month starting July 1st." --Thought as I was finishing off a giant bag of coconut m&m's...

I don't know what it's been lately, but my sugar cravings are out of control!! Don't worry, I haven't done much damage; I actually kept losing weight after I started eating sugar again earlier this year and am weighing in at a weight I haven't seen since high school. Still, this sugar thing needs to be better controlled!

So once again this year I'm taking a month long hiatus from sugar. Same rules apply as the last time. Why wait until July? It's easier to remember when I start the goal if it's on the 1st, I'm going on vacation next week, and will also be celebrating my birthday in a few days. But I am looking forward to July- I love the way I feel when I eat healthy.

No comments:

Post a Comment