Saturday, January 3, 2009

One week to go and.... BORED.

What happened to the fun of Christmas break??



I have one full week left of free time before I am once again sitting in a university classroom counting down the days until my next break, and I have NOTHING to do! Most of my good friends are still out of town or are spending a lot of time with their significant other, work isn't busy enough to call in any temp workers, and thanks to my ingenious idea of not bringing any distractions with me when I moved back to Vegas one year ago (i.e. crafts, hobbies, projects, etc.), that's exactly what I've ended up with. No distractions. Even during the precious little time I am actually allowed to be distracted! I've checked my email and various other websites I visit (like facebook, blogger, etc.) about four times today, and even tried to find something interesting to watch on the apartment's newly connected cable service, but few people are online and none of the shows I typically watch have begun their new seasons.

Bored, bored, bored, bored, BORED!

Please, if any of you are in my area of the country - call me! Distract me! I need to burn more calories so that I'm actually hungry enough to eat more than only a meal and a half per day!

3 comments:

  1. I'm sorry sisser.
    :(
    Being bored is one of my least favorite things to be.
    When does school start for you?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay sledding pictures! They turned out cute. So sorry you're bored - no boredom here - come live here!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Are you back in school yet? I read your post forever ago, but felt your pain and didn't know what to say, except sorry! I hate being bored too... and believe you me, moving to a new place and having Ryan study all the time I had to find projects to keep me entertained. Maybe I can assume that since you haven't posted since then you have found things to do... you are amazing at finding fun things to be entertained!

    ReplyDelete