Saturday, August 30, 2008

I was tagged!

Heather Davenport (previously known as a Despain) tagged me on her blog page, so I willingly submit my answers to the following questions. Enjoy!

Where were you 10 years ago?

Ten years ago I had just started my Sophmore year of High School - It was the year I didn't have many extra-curricular activities; I had dropped Choir and was no longer in Westernairs, and my parents didn't let me try out for the musical or color guard because my grades hadn't been too good... I did however get to do the Fall play (Spoon River Anthology), and I designed the choir T-shirt.

Five things on today's to-do list?

Like Heather said, today is over. But as for tomorrow...
1. Attend Jorge's Baptism
2. Homework/Reading
3. Pack my room
4. Move in to my new apartment!
5. Bust a move at the YSA Decades Dance (dressed as Cher in the 80's - of course!).

A Snack I enjoy:

Real fruit popsicles are my current kick.

Things I would do if I were a millionaire:

I'd probably drop out of school, pay off my loan, travel anywhere I wanted to go (New Zealand, all of Central and South America, Europe, the rest of the 50 States I haven't been to yet...), buy a sweet house somewhere in California and hang with the stars!

Places I have lived:

Littleton, Colorado
St. Louis, Missouri
Mink Creek, Idaho (If you count a summer nanny job)
Vail, Colorado
Las Vegas, Nevada
Detroit, Michigan (another summer nanny job)
Corona, California (summer nanny job #3)
Provo, Utah (If the MTC counts...)
Colonia Suiza, Uruguay
Salto, Uruguay
Rivera, Uruguay

Now I tag...
Stephanie Pollock, Diego and Mariela Hellewell, Krystin Christopherson, Jessica Alleman, Chelsea Beauchamp and Shelli Armstrong.

2 comments:

  1. I didn't realize you had lived in so many places! You are quite the accomplished traveller! Wasn't high school fun? I am pretty glad that phase of our lives has come and gone. And I love your millionaire list! You have a great list. I hope you are loving your new apartment!

    ReplyDelete