Friday, April 25, 2008

I was tagged...

A: Attached or Single: Singe - For now.
B: Best Friend: I've got lots: My Brother Diego, My Sister Stephanie, Carleen, and Katie.
C: Cake or Pie: Cake. Jello Cake, the way I make it!
D: Day of Choice: Getting up early on a day off in the summer and spending all daylight hours in the pool or other outdoor settings.
E: Essential Item: My planner!
F: Favorite Color: Purple. But not to wear.
G: Greatest Accomplishment: Completing my mission - it was so hard - so glad I went, though! (Ditto to Stephanie's answer)
H: Hometown: Littleton, CO
I: Indulgences: Dulce de leche Haagen Daas icecream
J: January or July: Depends on the continent :) July here, January in S.A. Both are summer!
K: What happened to K?? It wasn't in here...
L: Life is Incomplete Without: My family (again ditto), and time to lay on the floor everyday.
M: Marriage Date: To Be Determined.
N: Number of Siblings: 2 sisters, 2 brothers
O: Oranges or Apples: Has to be apples, I recently discovered an allergy to oranges... :(
P: Phobias or Fears: Being caught in a burning building, suffocating, and yes, spiders to some extent.
Q: Quotes: "Cheese-ball pick-me-ups, accompanied by miniature franks, and for dessert, marshmallow kebobs!" Cher in Mermaids
R: Reason to Smile: I won't be in college forever.
S: Season: Summer!
T: Tag Four Friends: I don't have 4 friends on here...
U: Unknown Fact About Me: I love to dance, and I'm pretty good at it, especially if the guy knows how to lead.
V: Very Favorite store: Hmmm...Twist and Shout Underground in Denver, CO.
W: Worst Habit: Procrastination - with homework especially.
X: X-ray or Ultrasound: Ultrasounds I guess... x-rays mean you've been hurt.
Y: Your Favorite Food: Japanese Curry, Avocados, Pomegranite.
Z: Zodiac: Gemini and Cancer... the magazines and newspapers all tell me something different. I guess you can say I have 3 personalities: two with Gemini (the twins), and one with Cancer! No wonder I have issues! :)

2 comments:

  1. You're one of my best friends, too! I wrote that, then realized I should add my hubby, and I don't know what happened to your name! It was there, though, I promise!

    ReplyDelete
  2. 3 personalities indeed! ;)
    I seriously need to get a blog...
    How did you set your blog up Melissa/Steph?

    ReplyDelete