Friday, January 13, 2012

The Velveeta Follow Up

I had a dream last night (after my experience with the Velveeta mac and cheese)...

I was eating what appeared to be ice cream or yogurt, but it was not normal. It was too thick, and make my mouth stick closed. By the end of my dream I was using my fingers to unsuccessfully try and scrape the crud out of my mouth. When I woke up I felt incredibly nauseous and couldn't shake the feeling until sometime after lunch.

I believe I have learned my lesson!!

3 comments:

  1. I love the Velveeta posts!! That's crappy it didn't work out. I guess it is fake cheese so all kinds of messed up stuff could happen. P.S. I LOVE your playlist!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My friends in Utah that we used to do Sunday dinners with had a thing for the Velveeta "Shells and Cheese" macaroni. I gagged it down a few times over the past few years.
    P.S. It's like spackle on your digestive track when consumed in large quantities.

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha, good posts. Yeah, don't think I'll be buing some anytime soon!

    ReplyDelete