Thursday, March 17, 2011

Battle Wounds - Or In Other Words - I'm Not Being Abused

Feet:



Arms/Elbows:


Hands:


Hips:


Legs/Knees:


This is just a taste of the marks and bruises I come home with on Tuesday nights. There are other bruises that are on other areas of my body too, but those would be incredibly inappropriate to show on a blog.
Some of you already know how I'm receiving all of these colorful additions to my body, and no matter how much you may want to spoil the surprise for others, PLEASE don't reveal the secret by posting a comment that lets the cat out of the bag!! For those of you who are still in the dark... don't worry. I'm planning a full post with pictures to explain. I promise you'll like it!
I'll give you one clue: it has to do with all the New Year's resolutions I made. =)

2 comments:

  1. I think you're awesome!! We play "How'd you get that bruise?" every bath night. I'm completely baffled on many of them, like the one on jackson's back right now. hmmmm. . .

    ReplyDelete