Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Story Time!

Memory Lane



I'm copying this (minus the picture... that's really my handiwork) from my sister Stephanie, who copied it from our cousin Daniele.
I hope you'll all play!

MEMORY LANE- This is just too fun to pass up. Here are the directions:

1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember! I guess good or bad, but be nice!!!!!!!

2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. If you don't want to play on your blog, or if you don't have a blog, I'll leave my memory of you in my comments.

2 comments:

  1. Memories memories...
    What memory should I choose...
    Hmmmm, ok, I'll pick this one:

    I remember back in the day when we like to "spy" on our neighbors.
    We would climb up into our treehouse with our notebooks (and colorful bic pens) with mom's binoculars, find a "comfy" place to sit in the branches and see how far we could see (and what strange things we would notice our neighbors doing. We did this the most around the release of the movie "Harriet the Spy" but we also did this before then.
    It was a lot of fun.
    I remember getting bored from time to time up there, and that initiated carving our initials into the tree (as well as the initials of certain guys we had crushes on).
    I climbed up that tree over a year ago. Looks like I'd better go back and see how well those carvings held up next time I'm home.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gosh, do I actually remember this, or do I just remember the picture? Either way, your loving older siblings dressed you up as a baby with a bonnet and all - you were probably a year and a half at that point - put you in a basket with a blanket, put you on our front porch, rang the doorbell and ran away. We're such great siblings!! (From your grin in the pictures, I think you liked it!)

    ReplyDelete